Adding ShopMonster to your Google Analytics account lets us gain key insights in to the performance of your website and helps us develop strategies for increasing your traffic and revenue.
If you have an existing Google Analytics account, these simple steps explain how to add ShopMonster as a user so that we can view your data.
You can add users at the account, property, or view level. The level at which you add a user determines that user’s initial access. For example, if you add a user at the view level, then that user belongs to the account, but initially has no permissions at the property or account level. You can change permissions for a user at any time.
How To Add ShopMonster As A New User
- Log in to your Google Analytics account
- Click Admin at the top of any of your Google Analytics pages.
- Use the menus at the tops of the columns to select the account you want to give us access to
- To add a user at the account level, click User Management in that column
- Under Add permissions for, enter the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the permissions you want to allocate to ShopMonster (we recommend ‘view‘ permissions): ‘Manage Users’, ‘Edit’ or ‘View’
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification letting us know that we’ve been added to your account
- Click Add
That’s it! Google Analytics will generate an email invitation for us to view your Analytics data – we’ll do the rest.
If you have any problems adding ShopMonster to your Google Analytics account, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.